Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What's Different About Larissa?

She lost her "first tooth" today!
Larissa says, "We had just got back from lunch and we were talking about not shouting. You know all that usual school stuff and then I just pulled it out. There was just a little bit of blood on the tooth. I took it to the teacher right away. And then she took me to the office so that I could get my tooth holder necklace and we had to put tape on it so I wouldn't lose my tooth."

Larissa has gone to bed for the evening with her tooth safely tucked beneath her pillow. She is anxiously awaiting the first visit from the tooth fairy.

2 comments:

Bailey's Leaf said...

Fun for Larissa! Fun for you! When that day comes, I will cry. I cry about everything like that.

Well, K- will be awaiting the Root Canal Fairy tomorrow. There is a possibility that we will be riding the root canal train tomorrow that will make an immediate stop by Toys R Us on the way home. Hopefully (yes, much prayer involved), she will be able to skate out with just a new filling.

1-2-3...Get Organized said...

Enjoyed finding your blog! Congrats to Larissa!