Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend Shopping!

I did some shopping for Dorian this weekend and here is what I found-

First stop - JCP
Spent a total of $83 for 7 outfits

Second stop - Once Upon A Child
$49.50 for 8 shirts, 5 shorts, 4 rompers, 1 pair swim shorts

And for an additional $13 I found these 2 adorable dresses for Larissa.

Well needless to say this week I will be making a return trip to JCP to return the items that I purchased there. I think that the little time spent was definitely worth the savings and the additional items purchased! It is getting harder to find a good deal for Larissa and when this happens it has really been a good day shopping!



1 comment:

Bailey's Leaf said...

I definitely think that the Once Upon a Child deals were super! Those dresses-- cute!

Congrats on your great finds!