Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ceramics Class

Tuesday night has been Mommy's night out for the last 2 months. Here are my first 3 projects that I have completed.

Green speckled spoon rest

Valentines Basket for Larissa

Snowman with plaid jacket
each session we learn a new technique, this session was plaid
So if there are any others interested in a Mommy's night out on Tuesday I would love to have your company! The second session just started last Tuesday.
And big "THANKS" to Myron for being home on time and allowing me to go to my class. I love you!



4 comments:

Bailey's Leaf said...

They look wonderful! E-mail me to let me know the particulars. I work and don't quite know if it would be possible. Never hurts to look. Conversation with big people?! Hooray!

Sherry said...

Is it at the Quirk?

Natalie said...

Yes. The class is held at Quirk. Want to join me?

Sherry said...

That depends on whether or not Bill is in town!