Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Garlic Roasted Asparagus Recipe

I have received a request for this recipe, so here it is. Super simple!

1 lb. asparagus, trimmed
3 cloves garlic, pressed
1 T. olive oil
salt and pepper to taste

Toss together all ingredients; arrange in a single layer on a lightly greased baking sheet. Bake at 450 degrees for about 8 to 12 minutes, until tender. Makes 4 servings.

This recipe is from the cookbook titled Speedy Suppers from Gooseberry Patch.

Enjoy!

And by the way it is on the menu for this evening if "you" (you knows who they are) would care to dine with us. We will also be having crab cakes and homemade mac & cheese. "You" are more than welcome to join us anytime! Bring Lulu too, the kids would love to see her!

1 comment:

Bailey's Leaf said...

Zantac, oh Zantac-- how you help me in my time of need after garlic. :)

That would make me feel like I was having a heart attack. Truly! It sounds wonderful, though!