Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Snow Much Fun!

Well my mom informed me today that it has snowed everyday for the past 11 days. I thought it had been snowing a lot. So I figured it would be appropriate to have a few pictures of all that snow and the kids of course!

Glad to see that the slide still works in the winter. That is unless you get a little snow jammed! After I put the camera away Larissa decided to be a penguin and slide down face first on her belly right into the snow pile. I am sure that made for one cold face!

Dorian playing with the snow inside.

So do you think he liked it?

2 comments:

Bailey's Leaf said...

That's one way to keep Dorian warm and toasty!

Bailey's Leaf said...

Oh! Such a forgiving mom! You want to schedule a playdate with Natalie. She'll give you a friendly reminder call that YOU FORGOT HER! :)

Thanks for being so cool about being forgotten, even though you were in Sharpie on the calendar!