Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Exercise

I do not like to exercise, but I have come to the realization that after 2 kids and for the obvious health benefits this is something I need to do. Not to mention the positive effects that it can also have on my mental health, which is a very troublesome area in my life. So how can I do this if I am not comfortable going to a gym and I make myself believe that I have little to no time to get in a workout. Let me share with you something I have discovered.

Workout Videos - ExerciseTV

They have 108 absolutely free workout videos. The videos range in length from 10 minutes to around 30 minutes. The 10 minute video is about all I have the patience and coordination for right now. I say coordination because I prefer to do the aerobic and cardio workouts and it must be quite a sight to watch me tripping over my own 2 feet for that 10 minutes. But who cares no one else can see me!

I must be going now, Myron is on his way home with a sicilian style pizza from a local pizza shop. I guess it's a good thing I got my workout in tonight. And Julie thanks for introducing us to the sicilian style pizza just about one year ago!

1 comment:

Bailey's Leaf said...

Okay, I mean this in no way to sound like I was checking you out or anything, but girlfriend, you have beautiful thighs. (We were swimming, I was hiding mine, you were pregnant and looked radiant.) My thighs take me where I need to go, but they have thickened much over the years. So, where you think that you've been lacking in exercise or something-- y'all got something going or really really really good genes. But yes, healthwise, we all need 10 minutes of cardio.

I hate exercise. I really do. I'll walk to the end of the earth, but please don't make me run.

Enjoy a slice of that pizza for me!