Friday, February 27, 2009

We're Back. . . . .

I will start with saying I hope that you and your family have been healthy and if you haven't I hope you are feeling better now! Our family has been victim of all the "ick" that has been going around. I will spare you the details and just say that after a sick February I am hoping that March will bring us better health and maybe some warmer weather.

Onto brighter things, just a few pics to show some of the healthy moments:

Larissa's Artwork (guess that the leather couch made a good easel!)
Daddy needed a haircut!

Dorian saying "cheese" for the camera!

1 comment:

Bailey's Leaf said...

I wondered where you were at.

Playdate for spring break? If y'all are in town, let me know. By April, you should be healthy-- hopefully! (I promise to be on time and NOT to ask if the kids have been virus free!) K- is on Spring Break the week before Easter.

We've missed you!