Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

So how does it feel to be "29" again? Of course I am kidding, but out of respect for my mom I am not going to reveal her age. And besides that is not what is important. So if you see my mom today be sure to wish her a "Happy Birthday!"

We took my mom (and dad) to the Home and Garden Show last weekend as a birthday gift. Here is a picture of "Nana and Papa" with their grandkids.

Dorian loved the pretty flowers. By the time he was finished with this one it was pretty sad and droopy looking. Oops!

Larissa loved all of the pretty flowers and walking through all of the garden displays. Of course we chose to wear the flower dress in celebration of all the flowers.

Mom, don't think about the number of years that you are celebrating this year, instead think of the number of great things that you have done in your years and all of the people and things that you have to be thankful for. You have 3 children who each love you in their own different ways, 2 grandchildren who absolutely adore you, you have good health, and in just a few short months you will be celebrating a big anniversary with your loving husband.
Happy Birthday Mom and Nana! We love you very much!

2 comments:

Bailey's Leaf said...

Happy Birthday, Mom! :)

delilah said...

Hey, I was thinking I haven't seen you guys in a while....everything okay?