Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Hodge Podge of Stuff

9 Years Ago!
Happy Anniversary Myron!
Ya tebe lublu!


Now that big sister Larissa is at school all day I have been keeping Dorian busy with his own activities at home. This week we have been singing "Do you know the Muffin Man?" and I decided to let him dress up as the "Muffin Man." He sure had lots of fun! Can't you tell by the smile.


Larissa had her first soccer game this past Saturday. Her team is called the Black Knights.


She loved being the goalie! And being the proud parent, I will tell you that she was an awesome goalie! She was not afraid to jump on that ball. Good job Larissa!


Today was picture day at school and Larissa got all jazzed up! (Literally!!) All I can say is WOW! Larissa definitely has her own style and I think it is great. I hope that she will always have the confidence to express herself and to be the person that God has created her to be!


1 comment:

Bailey's Leaf said...

Wow indeed for the school picture! Since K- has to wear a uniform, we have "spirit day" on picture day, too. I think that we'll have to take a walk through the closet to see what we have to work with. We may have to go buy something. We don't have many normal street clothes that would be school picture worthy. Now Larissa on the other hand! She's got it covered! :)