Thursday, June 4, 2009

Time Flies..........

I can't believe I haven't posted in almost a month, kinda by choice but also by circumstances. Life has been a little hectic here, but I won't bore you with the details.

Anyways . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Tomorrow is Larissa's last day of PreK. I can hardly believe that she will be going to kindergarten in the fall. She is extremely upset that school will be ending, the other day she was in tears over it. She just wants to go straight to kindergarten and skip summer. I guess it must be to boring at home! And here I thought I was doing good. ha ha

This was Larissa on her first day of PreK. I am so proud of our little girl!

And this would be how I made her teacher Mrs. Montgomery cry. I made this plate for her in my ceramics class and it was worth every ounce of stress! Not to brag or anything but I was pretty happy with how it turned out.




2 comments:

Sherry said...

Glad you are posting again!

Bailey's Leaf said...

We've missed you! Love the plate! Lots o' work, my friend!

Play date soon?