Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Graduation & Birthday Little Sis!

Congratulations Class of 2009!!!

Today is a big day for my little sister (only littler than me by 22 months, 25 lbs., and a couple inches). Today she celebrates her 31st birthday and she will also receive her nursing pin. And then on Sunday she will officially graduate from U of A with her bachelor degree in nursing! It has been a long and difficult road for her (and her hubby) but she has persevered!

I have enjoyed hearing her many stories about her interesting classmates, her sometimes crazy patients and some very heartbreaking ones about her young patients at the children's hospital.

Mandy- I am so proud of you! I truly believe that it takes a very special person to do the work that you will be doing and I know that you will be the best you can be. Congratulations!

1 comment:

Bailey's Leaf said...

And initially, I thought you were talking of the girls graduating from preschool! Hee! Hee!

Congrat's to your sister! That's a lot of work!