Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Home Tour

So have you heard of the 2008 Christmas Tour of Homes????

Well if you have you have probably had the chance to check out some beautifully decorated homes. I know I have. I however did not participate this year and perhaps I can give you a few reasons why. . . . . . .


Oh how I love thee icicle lights
(when they are all lit and not windblown onto the roof)


Oh Christmas Train, you used to shine so brightly

Ashley what are you doing with that Santa Hat?


Poor Pooh Bear, Ashley stole his hat yet AGAIN!



I don't bake therefore I buy.
Fudgie Wudgie compliments of Sam's Club.
Quite yummy!

Our Christmas Tree!
(and it is still standing even though I broke the tree stand)
Aim high! And that is what I intend to do. I plan to participate in the 2009 Christmas Tour of Homes. So if you want to see what happens next year you better check back!

6 comments:

Jake said...

Pretty funny with the lights. Don't worry we haven't ours outside, yet.

Bailey's Leaf said...

Oh girl. We had to end our love affair with the icicle lights and I went to swags for the blown-in-the-gutter reason. UGH!

Your house is beautiful! We never knew that you broke that stand!

Hey, swing on by and see our house on the Christmas tour o' homes! Hang on . . . let me pull a permalink for you . . .

I'm back! Here goes:

http://baileysleaf.blogspot.com/2008/12/boo-mamas-2008-christmas-tour-of-homes.html

Glad to see your beautiful page!

Play date in the new year?

Sherry said...

Hi Natalie! What funny pictures. We are not even going to do outside lights this year so you are a step ahead of us too

Tracy said...

Natalie - Thanks for stopping by my tour earlier!

Your kids in their matchy sweater are just too cute - and love the black lab! We have one too!

Have a wonderful Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Still beautiful, despite all the problems. Merry Christmas!

Lisa said...

I love Ashley! Does she ever wear the hat? You could never tell that the stand is broken on the tree!
Merry Christmas and thanks for stopping by my home!